Okay, folks, major league two-part favor:
1) show your local librarian this article in which Library Journal named Wind Follower was named as a novel suitable for Black History Month
2) In Late January, remind your librarian and your local bookstore about Wind Follower. So they'll have time to include it in their Black History Month display.
That's it. Thanks. -C
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- ► 2008 (353)
- Women's Self-Defense Video Clips
- Libraries, Bookstores, Black History Month
- Latest in Spec-Fic
- One Lord Many Tribes
- The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian
- Coming up short
- Some Calls for submissions
- Abandonment Part I
- Born to be adored: my first book signing for Wind ...
- Latest reviews and interviews
- In Love Again
- Two Poems
- Wind Follower Book Tours
- Faith Awakened by Grace Bridges
- Author spotlight: Rae Lindley
- Wind Follower sex controversy
- ▼ November (17)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...