Sunday, December 30, 2007

Praise for Guidance

Last night I dreamt of speaking to my mother. She left this earth in August of 2004. I dreamt I had a tumor of about 1 inch by 1 inch by 2 inches and the tumor fell off my body --just like that-- into my hand. I called my mother to tell her the good news. I said I only have the tiny tumor to worry about now. She said, "that's not a problem. The thing you should worry about is your high blood pressure."

Well, I don't have high blood pressure. And know what? Now that my mother has guided me with this dream-advice, I'm gonna make sure I do everything not to get it. Praise the Lord for guidance. Praise him also for sending my mother on this second-to-last day of 2007 to warn me. PRaise God for all healing, actual and preventative. Amen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts