How does one get joy and peace in believing? How does one get rest in faith?
To simply decide to believe God, to have a made up mind.
Am working on that. Lots of peace today. Because I've got a made-up mind. Whenever something tries to disturb my faith that God is working, I hold to the word. I've got a made-up mind.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- Dream of Control
- God's Friend
- Sins Jesus Hated
- One day is as a thousand years
- Bible Word Study: Esteem
- Scattered Thoughts -- almost believing
- True Forgiveness
- Prisoner Alert:Nguyen Van Dai
- He broke the bread
- A made-up mind
- SPIRITUAL WARFARE: Defeating the Forces of Darknes...
- Revival Conference
- Building Jairus' Faith
- Weird Prayer One and Two
- causing others to stumble
- Habakkuk: a prophet for historical perplexities
- NCAI Native Prayer Breakfast
- Who God wants us to vote for
- Mirror, Mirror
- Understanding His Love
- What Would Jesus Buy
- Jacob, James, and King James
- Miracle in the Forgotten Land by Setan Lee
- pondering sanctified
- A father's blessing
- Lord, don't you care?
- Isaiah 53: Christ the atonement for our sin
- Example of interpretation of tongues in old testam...
- Dream: Inside or outside the glory
- infowar: Gardasil
- His Eye is on the sparrow
- Go the ant
- Scattered Thoughts
- Wonder what they are?
- In honor of my Messianic Jewish Friends
- Ring of Truth: some strange thing
- Then Along Came An Angel
- ▼ October (41)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...