Okay, so we understand that spiritual math is totally different from physical math. Although there are some times when they correlate.
The trinity: 1 x 1 x 1 <-- Multiplication
A Thousand years is as a day <-- Newton's time and space continuum and quantum physics about light and the eternal present.
I'm thinking about the effect of one.
In the Bible the works of one person has a lot of reverberation.
For instance, we're told, "One will put a thousand to flight. Two will put ten thousand to flight."
We're told that through one man's sin death entered the world causing all the world to die. Romans 5:12 (One man's sin, Paul tells us, didn't cause all the world to SIN because sin is not imputed where there is no law. Romans 5:13 And there was no law for many folks for quite a while. And even the folks who finally got the law didn't have the law all the time. So Death, not sin, ruled. Then the law came and brought sin in...which made folks not only dead to God but now unrighteous.)
Then Jesus came. One man. One man (Adam) caused all to die. One man (Jesus) caused all to be made alive. Just that. So all are not alive in some way. Romans 5:18-19 I'm not sure what the difference is between those who are alive and who don't know Christ AND those who are alive and are believers. But nevertheless, JEsus has brought life to the world. Behold all things are made new. By the work of one man.
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- Thinking of heaven again
- Cartoon banned by the Mormon Church
- Active Sharing on Youtube
- Saying Thank You is Healthy
- Borders 2008 Original Voices Awards
- Henry Cho, Comedian
- Twisted Sister
- PNCA: The Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) ...
- National Day of Listening
- Let the Word of God Dwell in You Richly
- CFRB: Leaps of Faith
- Sin is no joke
- Wondering: anti-global warming
- Wind Follower review
- Wondering: Ghosts Versus Demons
- Eye-raising moments in Bible Study: navels
- Living by Spirit
- Biblical Numbers
- Can forgiven folks still reap the fruits of sin
- Self-Preservation Can two walk together
- PEN's Day of the imprisoned author
- Dexter, Dexter, Dexter
- America's next top preacher on chocolate news
- Gentle Art of Verbal Self-Defense Post
- RIP: Miriam Makeba
- Side-stepping the Law
- So who is it for?
- The foolishness of the worldly-wise
- evangelist, teacher, pastor, apostle
- Building your boat in a storm
- Who am I? Myself
- Magnifying God
- my times are in God's hands
- Illegitimate: How a Loving God Rescued a Son of Po...
- Revelation: what the Bible writers didn't know
- Anointed to preach to the poor
- ▼ November (39)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...