Let's ponder that verse.
We are suppose to be in the vine. The word of God is suppose to dwell in us richly. That means our Bible study shouldn't be a little bit here and a little bit there.
I'm taking this to heart because lately I haven't been reading my Bible as long as I should. Yeah, those gorgeous Final Fantasy guys and all those horror flicks have taken away my attention. But I've got to commit.
For healing, for health, for wholeness, for growth.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- Thinking of heaven again
- Cartoon banned by the Mormon Church
- Active Sharing on Youtube
- Saying Thank You is Healthy
- Borders 2008 Original Voices Awards
- Henry Cho, Comedian
- Twisted Sister
- PNCA: The Pacific Northwest College of Art (PNCA) ...
- National Day of Listening
- Let the Word of God Dwell in You Richly
- CFRB: Leaps of Faith
- Sin is no joke
- Wondering: anti-global warming
- Wind Follower review
- Wondering: Ghosts Versus Demons
- Eye-raising moments in Bible Study: navels
- Living by Spirit
- Biblical Numbers
- Can forgiven folks still reap the fruits of sin
- Self-Preservation Can two walk together
- PEN's Day of the imprisoned author
- Dexter, Dexter, Dexter
- America's next top preacher on chocolate news
- Gentle Art of Verbal Self-Defense Post
- RIP: Miriam Makeba
- Side-stepping the Law
- So who is it for?
- The foolishness of the worldly-wise
- evangelist, teacher, pastor, apostle
- Building your boat in a storm
- Who am I? Myself
- Magnifying God
- my times are in God's hands
- Illegitimate: How a Loving God Rescued a Son of Po...
- Revelation: what the Bible writers didn't know
- Anointed to preach to the poor
- ▼ November (39)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...