I just loved this Christian band. Why did they disband?
My vid for them is over at youtube
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- I just want to worship you
- 7th Element: All of My Days
- In the Beginning
- Watching While Christ Prays
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- Easy Dismissal: human judgment
- Easy Dismissal: scientific hubris
- Some unknown folks who knew stuff the disciples di...
- Happy Anniversay to Me
- Ugh, those Jesus movies
- First and Second Coming
- Sudden Realization
- Amos 1 redux
- one of the best prayers
- Move on up a little higher
- What can stand against God's holiness?
- Christmas posts around the net
- We who live at the end of time
- Certainty of the Word
- What we don't know, what we are used to
- GREAT BLACK BOOKS ‘08 / RAWSISTAZ FAVORITES
- sweet dream
- Anger, Anger
- ah denominations
- God is love, all his creations are love
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- In Memoriam Louise Stewart 1933-2004
- Wheat and Tares
- Happy Birthday to me
- a very present help in trouble
- RIP: Odetta
- Angelia Vernon Menchan: Author
- Lending and Ministers
- ▼ December (38)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...