I knew I liked him for a reason. Okay, okay, I know some folks are gonna say this is just the one-world system disguising itself as brotherly love but honestly, non-Christians seek brotherhood too. So, yeah, I'll give it a shout-out. It isn't perfect, definitely...but it has a noble aim.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Committing to Conform
- Unused Childhood
- Psalm 13
- I knew I liked Jet Li for a reason
- Daddy by Sylvia Plath
- Psalm 12
- Hallelujah He Reigns!
- W H Auden Musee des Beaux Arts
- God's word is a living dagger
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- When I have fears that I might seem to be
- The false foundations of the American Dream
- Career Planning
- Gerard Manley Hopkins my favorite poet
- Psalm 10
- First Nations Reconciliation
- Why did the disciples follow Jesus?
- Christina Rossetti's Uphill
- Psalm 9
- Hopeless Romantic
- Praying for our new President
- Psalm 8
- When God Sends A Troubling Dream
- Compassion International video by Joe Castillo
- Psalm 7
- the daughters of men
- Psalm 6
- Another pixellated guy I've fallen for
- Answering Atheism: Author Interview
- If God Disappears by David Sanford
- Psalm 5
- Fear Faith Love
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- Studying Scripture versus Encountering Scripture
- Numbness and Rest
- Psalm 4
- Upcoming gigs at Wiconi
- Revival Hymn
- Psalm 3
- If it is you...
- Weekend Movie-Viewing
- Another reason to go back to food basics
- The Most Absurd War: Psalm 2
- Plans for 2009
- Psalm 1
- ▼ January (51)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...