- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Psalm 149
- Lord you are Good and your mercy endures forever
- Psalm 148
- Son's latest songs
- The Gospellers and Tohoshinki
- Psalm 147
- Psalm 146
- Common Tropes of a Carole McDonnell novel
- Psalm 145
- COLORS -- JAE CHUN in concert
- Spiritual but not religious?
- Psalm 144
- Psalm 143
- The Myth of a Christian Religion: Losing Your Reli...
- The Myth of a Christian Nation: How the Quest for ...
- Psalm 142
- No Turning Back
- Psalm 141
- Psalm 140
- Spider Dreamlet
- Veterans' Day -- Poems from the war poets
- Psalm 139
- Viktory -- Christian Rap Artist
- Psalm 138
- Psalm 137
- Hope -- The Confident Expectation of Good
- We Who Live at the End of Time
- Psalm 136
- General Update
- Psalm 135
- Wind Follower review up at Specusphere
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...