With these rules you will have a 1200-1500 calorie diet without having to count calories. But it only works if you follow them. I'm down 74 pounds as of this morning, six months and two weeks into my program. Please let me know what you think.
Eat as much fresh or lightly cooked/steamed (no oil or fat) fruits, vegetables and legumes as you want. I eat five to eight pounds everyday.
Eliminate condiments (butter, ketchup, mayo, fat based) except vinegar, lemon juice, mustard and spices.
NO!! fried foods.
four ounces of meat or fish or two ounces cheese max twice a day.
Cut down to close to none on all traditional white things, i.e. bread, potatoes, rice (all colors) and pasta. Limit it to two to four ounces a day.
At a restaurant replace starch with second vegie or double vegies and either plan on splitting dinner with someone else or have wait staff split it in kitchen before bringing it to you and pack the second half to go.
Eat fruit for dessert or at most take a single (moderate) fork full of someone else's dessert.
The extra rule is: Tell EVERYONE you are dieting to lose weight. This creates a social contract with all.
Monday, March 15, 2010
Dr. Alan Koslow's Weight Loss Diet
Well...gonna attempt to try this
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- We Who Live at the End of Time -- So what if we ar...
- The Real Face of Jesus
- Onum juru n'ekele- Evang. Okwara Ezema- Igbo Gospe...
- Weekend Movie-Viewing -- Hansel and Gretel
- Langston Hughes -- Ku Klux Klan
- Ang Can Stay Asian and Still Save the World
- General Update
- The Ark of the Lord in the temple of Dagon
- Dr. Alan Koslow's Weight Loss Diet
- Do Lord
- Yay! My Bible Study on RawSistaz ebook readathon
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: Samson...oh yeah, and D...
- Leadership Building Blocks: An Insider’s Guide to ...
- Souls in Transition: The Religious and Spiritual L...
- Finished Joshua
- Weekend Movie-Viewing: The Suffering Silent Lover ...
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: the death of leaders
- Okay, saw Synesthesia 2006
- Korean and Japanese Movies Recommended to me that ...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2009 (499)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...