- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- The offense of the Personal God
- One Step Sideways: So What’s Fantasy FOR?
- The Next Evangelicalism: Freeing the Church from W...
- The Monkey and the Fish: Liquid Leadership for a T...
- God Is Great, God Is Good: Why Believing in God Is...
- Praise for Plan B
- Wisdom of Solomon: the two harlots
- A meditation on Loving Beauty and Lusting for Cele...
- Loving St Thomas the Doubter -- yet again.
- Hannah and Penninah
- The Hole in Our Gospel: What Does God Expect of Us...
- Divine Geography: Christ in Me
- Anointed For One's Burial
- Resolution: No more silence before my accusers
- ▼ March (14)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...