- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- Cleanse the lepers
- Anywhere With Jesus (Lyrics in Navajo)
- Witchcraft Blaster Prayer 2.0
- Chambers of My Imagery
- To "like" or not to "like"
- Power and Spirit reduced to mere doctrine
- Christian Speculative Fiction Writing: Discerning ...
- God at War: The Bible & Spiritual Conflict
- Fave Japanese young actors
- Bible Personages I wanna meet in heaven
- The terrible devastation of an unhappy ending
- The watch over the mouth and the cancer-phobia bat...
- Christian cosmology: God, gods, Lord
- Dark Parables: Yet another apocalyptic dream
- So why do I write?
- Practicing Computer Mode
- A Day is as a Thousand years
- Poor in spirit -- crappy day but one good thing.
- Letters from a Skeptic: A Son Wrestles with His Fa...
- Weekend Movie-viewing: J-dramas
- A city broken down, and without walls
- Dark Parables: Dream of key and chain
- A silly dove without heart
- He gives wisdom and upbraids not -- Part 2
- Restoration, and training my heart to dream again
- He gives wisdom and upbraids not
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...