So...my sample arrived soon after I signed up. I actually squealed. It was like getting a prize. I love free stuff coming in the mail.
First impressions: Wow, this is one classy looking bottle. Second impression: They sent me two pint jars instead of one large quart jar. Good idea. I can use one as the ointment I can dip into and the other I can keep cleaner and use for spooning. Third impression: These bottles have large openings. Unlike those bottles that have narrow openings. Honestly, who would put coconut oil in bottles with narrow openings? It's a major chore to get it out of narrow bottles...and one certainly can't smooth it out. Not naming any names but a certain company should remember that some of its customers live in cooler climates where coconut oil becomes hard as a rock. That's why when I have to get coconut oil I get the Goya brand because it comes in a wide jar. Impressions on opening it: oh my goshhhhhh... I love that smell. It smelled so fresh compared to the Goya. Impressions on touching it: WOW....it felt totally ..trying to think of a word here. It felt less industrialized. It felt fresh and real. Then finally taste: OOh, it melts in the mouth.
So then here is the video
Now, they have a giveaway for this oil. I'm generally lazy about the whole giveaway thing but hey, they'll do all the work. They'll provide a free quart of Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil as the winner’s prize for this giveaway and they will ship the oil directly to the winner I choose.
So, if you want the giveaway,
1) please subscribe to their email Sales Newsletter here: http://www.tropicaltraditions.
2) Post on your blog about how you Use Coconut Oil or link to their how-to-use-coconut-oil page: http://www.tropicaltraditions.
3) Simply email me at SCIFIWRITIR (AT) GMAIL.COM with your name, telephone number, email address, and shipping address. I'll pick the winner and send them the info. They don't share this information with anyone! Open to U.S. & Canada. I'll pick the winner a week from now. How's that?
4) Follow them on Twitter @troptraditions and @ttspecialdeals
5) “Like” Tropical Traditions on Facebook (Please don't add that you were sent by me. That's not necessary and those posts will be removed.
6) Follow them on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/