Hi fellow Christians:
Could you put my son Gabriel on your prayer list for church? I would really appreciate it.
I definitely need prayer for the autism and for his muteness. But I also need prayer for healing of the various illnesses that accompany this illness: digestive issues, gum issues, sinus issues, allergies, and cognitive issues...especially cause and effect.
if he understood cause and effect, he would really be super-blessed. He's just always in pain, for 19 years. And it's hard playing diagnostician and taking him to doctors. Also very expensive. I just have to trust the body of Christ.-C
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Okay, day 1 went well
- Small but powerful
- Psalm 25
- Pondering a Challenge
- Psalm 24
- Prayer Request
- Authority and Like Passions
- Psalm 23
- Friendships -- giving, receiving, beginning, endin...
- The last suicidal friend I will ever have
- Psalm 22
- Psalm 21
- Do not go gentle into that good night
- Four worship songs from my church
- Psalm 20
- An uncertain sound
- Watchman, what of the night?
- But will God restore?
- On Valentine's Day in 1981 I met my sweet husband
- Psalm 19
- Psalm of Life by Longfellow
- Appropriate Responses
- Intimate Issues Blog Tour
- More and more I find myself liking Asian Rock
- Say Not, "The Struggle Naught Availeth"
- Psalm 18
- Leadings, but leading to what
- Discernment needed
- Psalm 17
- Not something from nothing
- A Rabbi Looks at the Last Days
- Weekend Movie Viewing: Regained Innocence
- Psalm 16
- Jericho and the Power of Sound Waves
- What if Starbucks marketed like a Church
- How To Hear God's Voice by Mark Virkler
- Psalm 15
- The Sacrifice of Praise
- Weekend Movie Viewing: Reality TV shows and author...
- Psalm 14 and Psalm 53
- not letting the sun go down on my wrath
- ▼ February (42)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...