Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Prayer Request

Hi fellow Christians:

Could you put my son Gabriel on your prayer list for church? I would really appreciate it.

I definitely need prayer for the autism and for his muteness. But I also need prayer for healing of the various illnesses that accompany this illness: digestive issues, gum issues, sinus issues, allergies, and cognitive issues...especially cause and effect.

if he understood cause and effect, he would really be super-blessed. He's just always in pain, for 19 years. And it's hard playing diagnostician and taking him to doctors. Also very expensive. I just have to trust the body of Christ.-C

6 comments:

Dawn Fortune said...

You and Gabriel are both in the humble prayers of this heathen. May the god of love and light bless you and keep you close. Amen.

Lorrie said...

gabriel is in my prayers. I too have children with autism...on varying degrees. I'll know how hard it is when cost is a factor and things that give us pain...are so painful for them to deal with. Blessings.

Don't give up on him talking. They said my oldest would never speak and he now does. My cousin has a son that started talking at 15 so there is always hope. Remember...he never speaks on this side of heaven...he'll be speaking clearly and perfectly in heaven. blessings. Lorrie

Carole McDonnell said...

Ah, Dawn! You made me smile. My first of the day! Thanks. -C

Carole McDonnell said...

Hi Lorrie:

Thanks so much. This encourages me. Gabe just turned 19 on the 17th. So ...I'll hold to this hope. It would be so good to see the goodness of the lord in the land of the living. -C

Anonymous said...

Hi Carole

I found your blog through your comment on Age of Autism. I will pray for Gabriel. My son has autism, too, and knowing that he is often in pain is so difficult.

You are writing things that I need to read. Thank you.

Carole McDonnell said...

Hi Rene:

Thanks so much for posting to my blog. Well, you, Lorrie and other posters are encouraging me. We can all encouraging each other. Even if it means sticking to the resolve not to give the kid the wheat/dairy/chocolate cookie. Or to stop the pasta craving or whatever craving our kids get into.

Right now am working on plying this kid with water to get rid of the sinusitis and centrum.
-C

Blog Archive

Popular Posts