Am not sure what all is going on with me but I find myself growing more and more intrigued with my character, Nahas. He is so utterly inscrutable to his son, Psal. It's as if the guy has two hearts. Cold toward some, and very patient toward others. I'm in love with him. So, yeah, what's that all about? I don't even understand him.
He makes his son's life miserable. Which, of course, is what I like. Character Torture. Poor Psal. I can't help it. Some folks like putting their characters through the wringer.
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Johnny Rivers: Secret Agent Man
- Psalm 122
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: Meek Moses
- Psalm 121
- Korean Heritage Mass Choir -- My Desire is to Wors...
- The Waking by Theodore Roethke
- yes, am seriously annoyed at Square Enix for delay...
- The Delicacy of Hint and the Mellowness of Sneer
- Biblical Foundations of Freedom: Destroying Satan'...
- Psalm 120
- Dark Parable: baby lion and mining colony in out o...
- Great post over at Sense & Sensibility about skin ...
- Psalm 119
- Weekend Movie-Viewing -- the true love edition
- Meditation on God's "suddenlies" and His "all"
- Tamil Christian Song
- DBSK: Soulmate -- Single: Shelter
- Psalm 118
- What Birthers Believe
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: Fuller
- Psalm 117
- ah, my two loves collide: Asian films and old folk...
- Above All, Faith Matters
- Character torture, author torture
- Psalm 116
- Good Hair
- Weekend Movie-Viewing -- the kinky Asian edition
- Dark Parable: alligator snake battle
- Psalm 115
- Buried talent, kind words
- Fleeting Thought
- Psalm 114
- Minority Report
- psalm 113
- Revisions Coming Along
- As Tears Go By, Marianne Faithfull
- Dark Parable: godwink
- Psalm 112
- Weekend Movie-Viewing
- Office Life
- Maximum Achievement Project needs book donations
- It's On The Way by Bishop Neal Roberson
- Psalm 111
- Update on The Constant Tower: Better late than nev...
- Thank You, Jesus
- Counting to ten
- Psalm 110
- Tossed in the garbage...so proud of myself.
- Psalm 109
- WTF moment in Bible study: Psalm 109, to the Chief...
- Psalm 108
- Wind Follower painting at Rocking Chairity
- ▼ September (54)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...