Friday, April 15, 2005

Publications updates can be found at http://geocities.com/scifiwritir/Updates.html

And check out my interview on Today's Fantasty Fiction, a blog edited by Stephen Bargdill

Carole McDonnell Interview

My fiction and non-fiction writings:

My SF story, Lingua Franca, appears in the So Long Been Dreaming anthology, edited by Nalo Hopkinson and published by Arsenal Pulp Press Site


My Fantasy story, Black is the color of my true love's hair, appears in Fantastic Visions III , edited by William Horner and published by Fantasist Enterprises

My alternate history story Homecoming at the Borderlands Cafe appears in Jigsaw Nation: Tales of An alternate America, edited by Edward F McFadden and E Sedia

My true angel story, That Smile, appears in Then an angel came along, edited by Julie Bonn Heath and published March 2005 by WinePress Publishing.

You can read my nonfiction angel story at http://geocities.com/scifiwritir/angelstory.html

More details about this book can be found online at: Julie Bonn Heath Website


My nonfiction essay, My Son, The Australians, Mrs Spain and Me appears in Life's Spices From Seasoned Sistahs: A collection of life stories from mature women of color, edited by Vicki Ward published March 2005 by Nubian Images Publishing

You can read my entry in the anthology at http://geocities.com/scifiwritir/TheAustralians.html

Works in Progress

I am currently working on a Bible study entitled, Hagar, Job's wife, Vashti and other scapegoats of Bible study.



No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts