- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Psalm 149
- Lord you are Good and your mercy endures forever
- Psalm 148
- Son's latest songs
- The Gospellers and Tohoshinki
- Psalm 147
- Psalm 146
- Common Tropes of a Carole McDonnell novel
- Psalm 145
- COLORS -- JAE CHUN in concert
- Spiritual but not religious?
- Psalm 144
- Psalm 143
- The Myth of a Christian Religion: Losing Your Reli...
- The Myth of a Christian Nation: How the Quest for ...
- Psalm 142
- No Turning Back
- Psalm 141
- Psalm 140
- Spider Dreamlet
- Veterans' Day -- Poems from the war poets
- Psalm 139
- Viktory -- Christian Rap Artist
- Psalm 138
- Psalm 137
- Hope -- The Confident Expectation of Good
- We Who Live at the End of Time
- Psalm 136
- General Update
- Psalm 135
- Wind Follower review up at Specusphere
- ▼ November (31)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady who min...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...