Thursday, June 25, 2009

Dark Parable: gorgeous hunk, addiction spirit, kitty

I dreamed of a young man who was very beautiful and who seemed to be my other soul. I didn't know him but when I met him and we hugged, a peace went through my body. I couldn't stop holding him but we had to part. I lived on an island or maybe he did. Forgot which. But there were no buses to get us to each other and he had no money to pay for a cab. A woman said to me: "he's a bit odd, you know. He had sex with my father. Just a bit needy. Are you sure about this?" I said, "That's okay. Don't worry about that." A TV crew came and was asking people about various stuff and I told them my story that I was 50 and had fallen in love with a 20 year old...and we couldn't get together. It seemed they were beginning to decide to do the show around me and this guy. I was wondering how I could get in touch with him because I didn't know his phone number. It's been years since I felt such deep love for anyone in a dream. Not sure if it was good though. Could be a seducing spirit.

In my other dream I dreamed a pastor I knew had an infant son who was demonized. She tried to cast the demon out but she didn't know how to do it because she hadn't studied it. I showed her hot it was done and she was surprised to see that I knew a bit more than she did in this matter. Seems she had moved into a house with an addiction spirit and the addiction spirit had made its previous owner addicted to video games. I always dream of confronting addiction spirits. In this case it was the same spirit of addiction that was responsible for substance abuse as well as video games addiction. Same spirit different manifestation.

I dreamed my cat squeezed itself into a large plastic bottle with a tiny hole. How she got in there I don't know but at first I thought she would get herself out. But then the more she breathed the more the bottle got sucked in and collapsed around her and soon it was almost the shape of her bottle and no room to move. I got nervous and bit the bottle with my teeth until I got the kitty out. I almost feel the bottle represents an evil spirit which takes on the shape of those it demonizes.

GOT THIS INTERPRETATION FROM ROSE MARIE OVER AT
http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com

I think it's totally dead on.


they all speak of things that, once they get in, they dont leave easily nor are welcome after they make themselves known. a relationship that looks ok, but underneath are big issues,
spirits that dwell in a house and then try to inhabit even a baby, and a cat who once ensnared in a bottle, cannot leave. to you, to the people who moved into the house, to the cat, it all seemed like a good idea at the time, but led to entrapment. beware.

1 comment:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hey there Carole!

I haven't been by here in quite some time!! I am sooo happy that you are continuing to keep the material flowing!!

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

Blog Archive

Popular Posts