Professor Donald Knuth discusses the interactions between faith and science. This event took place on March 16, 2009
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Dark Parable: gorgeous hunk, addiction spirit, kitty
- Defying Autism by Karen Mayer Cunningham
- Dark Parable: The baddies
- God, what are you doing?
- Professor Donald Knuth discusses interaction betwe...
- Resisting the Devil
- Dark Parable: Maria and channel 99
- Film: THE FRAGRANT SPIRIT OF LIFE
- Fight against HR 875 and Monsanto's man in the whi...
- Free Downloadable Autism alternative health workbook
- Gabe update
- Food Inc -- The dangers of multinationals and our ...
- luck envy
- 100 Movies Spoiled in 5 Minutes
- Sadhu Sundar Singh: Hymnologist and author of I ha...
- I love little old lady house builders
- As John the Baptist Taught His Disciples
- Oh gee! Yet another sin brought to my attention
- Psalm 91
- ▼ June (20)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...