Thursday, June 11, 2009

Dark Parable: Maria and channel 99

Dreamed I walked into a bedroom -- either my son's or mine or my sister's-- and the TV was on. I turned it onto a channel I never watch. 99 or 98 and it just so happened that a music video show was on and a new music video of a favorite female artists which I had never seen was just beginning. I said, "Oh, thank you God." I do this a lot because it often happens in life that God does fun little flaky synchronicity things with me. So I was happy I was seeing this video from the beginning and either it was new or I'd always wanted to see it.

So the video starts and the singer -- who might have been Jordin Sparks or someone like that-- walks out into a school athletic field and towards some cheerleaders and they start spelling out a name with their bodies. M A R I A. Which was either the name of the singer or the name of the song. Then they all burst out laughing and the song begins. It really was very strange.

-C

5 comments:

LISA VAZQUEZ said...

Hi Carole!

That is veeeery strange indeed....

Peace, blessings and DUNAMIS!
Lisa

P.S. I haven't seen you around my neighborhood and I am sorry that I haven't dropped in on you more often! *smiles*

lelia said...

some good news! Pastor David Nahayo and Janne the house manager of CASA worked hard on the books I sent in Pastor Paul's garage. I had planned to label them in the dewey decimal system before dispersal, but the books arrived after I came back home from Rwanda.
http://www.newtimes.co.rw/index.php?issue=13923&article=16482

Carole McDonnell said...

Hi Lisa:

Sorry. I've been so out of it lately, mostly doing the novel. Will drop by more often. -C

Anonymous said...

Strange dream Carole... could be just a result of something you ate?? lol, I'm kidding - sort of :P

Carole McDonnell said...

Hi there, Amanda!

Nah, I had it after falling asleep for an hour after being up all night. That's when I have my weird dreams. I think it's probably God telling me that someone named Maria is praying for me or that I will meet someone named Maria and I will be glad to meet her. Cheerleaders tend to encourage a person in a battle...so maybe she's encouraging or is the star prayer-er. Will see.


-C

Blog Archive

Popular Posts