- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- The offense of the Personal God
- The Next Evangelicalism: Freeing the Church from W...
- The Monkey and the Fish: Liquid Leadership for a T...
- God Is Great, God Is Good: Why Believing in God Is...
- Praise for Plan B
- Wisdom of Solomon: the two harlots
- A meditation on Loving Beauty and Lusting for Cele...
- Loving St Thomas the Doubter -- yet again.
- Hannah and Penninah
- The Hole in Our Gospel: What Does God Expect of Us?
- Divine Geography: Christ in Me
- Anointed For One's Burial
- Resolution: No more silence before my accusers
- ▼ March (13)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...