- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- A Cloud by Day, A Pillar by Night
- Theists, Deists, Atheists
- Why Is it important to show race, culture, minorit...
- Reading the Bible with the Damned
- Psalm 11
- Okay, so what's with all these tsunami dreams
- Old Dog Learning New Tricks or Everything Old is N...
- Great Things
- Mary and Martha
- Why do I Love Magical Realism and Alternate History
- And the Old Women Gathered by Mari Evans
- The Declension of Words
- What is the State of Black SciFi?
- The Thirteenth Step by Robert Hayward
- When I Have Fears That I Might Cease To Be
- The Eleven Books that have influenced me and my wr...
- Fiction Anthologies I'm gonna try to submit to thi...
- Embracing Motherhood
- Scripture versus the Word of the Lord
- ▼ January (19)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady who min...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...