Gerard Manley Hopkins is one of my favorite poets. And these are my favorite of his poems. The first poem is God's grandeur.
The second is "I wake and feel the fell of dark not day."
The third is "Spring and Fall to a Young Child."
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Committing to Conform
- Unused Childhood
- Psalm 13
- I knew I liked Jet Li for a reason
- Daddy by Sylvia Plath
- Psalm 12
- Hallelujah He Reigns!
- W H Auden Musee des Beaux Arts
- God's word is a living dagger
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- When I have fears that I might seem to be
- The false foundations of the American Dream
- Career Planning
- Gerard Manley Hopkins my favorite poet
- Psalm 10
- First Nations Reconciliation
- Why did the disciples follow Jesus?
- Christina Rossetti's Uphill
- Psalm 9
- Hopeless Romantic
- Praying for our new President
- Psalm 8
- When God Sends A Troubling Dream
- Compassion International video by Joe Castillo
- Psalm 7
- the daughters of men
- Psalm 6
- Another pixellated guy I've fallen for
- Answering Atheism: Author Interview
- If God Disappears by David Sanford
- Psalm 5
- Fear Faith Love
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- Studying Scripture versus Encountering Scripture
- Numbness and Rest
- Psalm 4
- Upcoming gigs at Wiconi
- Revival Hymn
- Psalm 3
- If it is you...
- Weekend Movie-Viewing
- Another reason to go back to food basics
- The Most Absurd War: Psalm 2
- Plans for 2009
- Psalm 1
- ▼ January (51)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...