Friday, January 02, 2009

Plans for 2009


Deo Volente, I'm gonna do blogs on the psalms next year. From Psalm 1 - 150. Beginning January 2009

Deo Volente, I'm gonna go to the Black scifi con in Philadelphia

Deo Volente, I will publish two novels with great companies or get myself a great agent

Deo Volente, I will manage to get my healing and my son's healing to manifest. I will not say the word fibromyalgia or autism ever again.

Deo Volente, I will get three short stories published.

Deo Volente, I will get a freelance article writing career or get a great book reviewing gig that pays.

Deo Volente, I will meet a good Christian couple or two in my neck o' the wood.

Deo Volente, I will learn Spanish.

Deo Volente, I will get rid of all that credit card debt.

Deo Volente, I will lose some weight and learn to eat properly.

Deo Volente, I will rein in my vain imaginations. I have a cute hubby but the sensual mind does go all over the place. Gotta flee youthful lusts.

Will finally change all those ingrained bad habits. Deo Volente.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts