- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- Psalm 44
- The New Shape of World Christianity: How American ...
- The Growing Seed, Fallow Ground, Sheep, Milk
- Reminding myself again about the only cure for thi...
- American Babylon: Notes of a Christian Exile
- Dark Parable (Vision): The Burning City
- If you do these things you will do well
- Learning to hear and trust God's voice
- A Tribute to Charles Saunders, one of my Favorite ...
- Longing for God: Seven Paths of Christian Devotion...
- For the Beauty of the Church: Casting a Vision for...
- When Atheism Becomes Religion
- Black SciFi events, conferences, and podcasts
- Seek ye first
- Give us vision, lest we perish
- Christian Comfort versus Dismissiveness
- Promo Day: Wind Follower First Chapter
- Remembering God's Faithfulness
- Book on Asperger's: Look Me In the Eye
- Predestination: The American Career of a Contentio...
- ▼ February (20)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...