Satan & the Problem of Evil: Constructing a Trinitarian Warfare Theodicy
by Greg Boyd
- Where does evil come from?
- If there is a sovereign creator God, as Christian faith holds, is this God ultimately responsible for evil?
- Does God's sovereignty mean that God causes each instance of sin and suffering?
- How do Satan, his demons and hell fit into God's providential oversight of all creation and history?
- How does God interact with human intention and action?
- If people act freely, does God know in particular every human decision before the choice is made?