- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- My invalid, diseased, sick characters...and my oth...
- Dark Parable: Communal and Mutual Dreaming
- Unresolved Sexual Tension (UST) and the joy of res...
- In Defense of The Twilight Series
- Emotionally Honest Characters and Christian Dismis...
- Dark Parable: What is truth?
- Dislike your own clan? Let the black gang handle i...
- POEM: I fear my mother will
- Bible Historical Books: Writing History as a Calli...
- Just Six Numbers: The Deep Forces that Shape the U...
- Writing About Humans
- Lord, I'm Coming Home (Apache Lyrics)
- Dark Parables: Caring for the wounded
- Returning to Daily Communion
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...