- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- My invalid, diseased, sick characters...and my oth...
- Dark Parable: Communal and Mutual Dreaming
- Unresolved Sexual Tension (UST) and the joy of res...
- In Defense of The Twilight Series
- Emotionally Honest Characters and Christian Dismis...
- Dark Parable: What is truth?
- Dislike your own clan? Let the black gang handle it.
- POEM: I fear my mother will
- Bible Historical Books: Writing History as a Calli...
- Just Six Numbers: The Deep Forces that Shape the U...
- Writing About Humans
- Lord, I'm Coming Home (Apache Lyrics)
- Dark Parables: Caring for the wounded
- Returning to Daily Communion
- ▼ November (14)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...