- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- Always Remember
- Decolonizing God: The Bible in the Tides of Empire
- Look, Mom, a Nigger
- Moses just can't seem to get over it
- Okay, am in Deuteronomy
- General Update
- the deliberate dumbing down of america - A Chronol...
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: Aaron's Rod that Budded
- Bernice Johnson Reagon in conversation
- No title
- All the Scholar Ladies!
- Ah, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers
- How to say "I love you" in ten languages
- Esther Wahome - Yahwe
- War Child -- Documentary on Child Soldiers in Sudan
- Decision Made
- One Church Many Tribes, by Native American pastor,...
- No title
- Divorce dreams, child of divorce issues
- Made it through the Abraham story
- My Saviour My God by Aaron Shust
- ▼ February (23)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady who min...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...