This will be a blog for Christians, for people who are part of a minority, for writers. I'm a poet, essayist, devotionalist, reviewer and writer of speculative fiction.Let God be true...and every man a liar.
Thursday, December 22, 2011
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Second Lead Syndrome -- Who should get the girl?
- Silent Night, Holy Night (Apache Lyrics)
- Blessed be the names of the Lord
- Oh, Holy Night (Lyrics in Navajo)
- Jesus is Lord vs Jesus as Saviour
- Born to Redeem the Sons of Earth: "Avenge me of my...
- Matthew's Dreams, Luke's Visions, and Pilate's Wif...
- Conformed to Tradition
- Dark Parable: And the destruction of things is als...
- I will not learn from you
- Bibles, Bibles...and the KJV
- The Magnificat: Mary, one of the 99%
- Zecharias and Gabriel
- Ascribe to the Lord glory and strength
- Wish Fulfillment Mary Sue Characters
- Two wondrous answers to prayer, and a birthday dream
- Eureka...and the moment of sudden delightful compr...
- ▼ December (17)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady who min...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...
Post a Comment