Saturday, April 19, 2008

ah, the power of envy

Well yesterday there I was at the deli. Who do I see? A woman who really did me wrong. Aaargh. She looked gorgeous, had lost a zillion pounds. Talk about shame!!! (on my part.) So...am committing to my diet. This plus the tuna dream. There's that line in the Book of Ecclesiastes about many of the great things done on earth is really done out of pure competition and envy....well, uhm......

Upshot: I'm committing to eating only real food, nothing forbidden-by-the-Bible, nothing processed, nothing overly-cooked. Will be eating mostly raw and will be drinking my water.

I REFUSE to be fat at the end of the year.

I've got six great works to do. -C

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just put on some pounds and people hardly know who I am. I think I gained about thirty lbs. I was jealous of curvy women at one point, and now I am jealous of lithe women. Ah, me...

Carole McDonnell said...

Ah, litheness! I long for litheness. But hey, real women have curves. I just have to get rid of excess curves.

Blog Archive

Popular Posts