Notes on the Miracles of our Lord
Hardcover: 308 pages
Publisher: Sovereign Grace Publishers Inc. (September 30, 2002)
Notes on the Parables of our Lord
Publisher: Baker Pub Group (June 1981)
These three books by R C Trench are two wonderful and insightful books. There are however two problems with them:
1) It is written in a very complex academic style which might be hard for some to follow.
2) It has a lot of anti Roman-Catholic biases and Roman Catholics might be offended.
3) It is sometimes hard to find and sometimes the version one finds "attempts" to make it more readable to modern readers....and that can be a muddle.
That said, I highly recommend these books which are often cited in other great writings. I especially recommend Notes on the Miracles of our Lord
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- Notes on the Miracles of our Lord
- 4th Annual Wiconi Wacipi
- Dreams, earthly and divine
- The Golden Chain
- Christy Award Winners and Nominees announced
- Presently Fighting a Writer's Block
- sheep in the middle of wolves
- The Lord's ways
- The Testimony God gave about the Devil
- The wrath to come
- True Religion vs Man's Traditions
- Confusion, double-mindedness
- Scripture Twisting
- The anime Jesus
- Just Enough
- Christ the Healer
- Cain's Wife
- Great missionary books by a great missionary write...
- Temptation Redux
- Committing to the vision
- Counterphobic Networking
- the tao of belief
- dreams, visions, and strange events -- the courtca...
- My sheep hear my voice
- Being Fat and Black
- Demon Possessed boy Part II
- Answered verse by verse -- two books I really love...
- the demon-possessed boy
- Interpretations and Translations
- Hannah Whitall Smith and Horatio Spafford
- Emily Dotson
- Healings and the Great Commission
- Returning to one's vomit
- ▼ July (36)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...