Josef Tson, the great Romanian Christian philosopher said:
Jesus said he is sending us as sheep in the midst of wolves.
Imagine that picture for a while. Meditate on it. Can we stay alive? Let alone convert the wolves?
Jesus said, "As my father sent me, so send I you." Jesus was sent as a lamb to be sacrificed.
The world hates us as it hated Christ.
Let us take up our cross and follow Christ.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- Notes on the Miracles of our Lord
- 4th Annual Wiconi Wacipi
- Dreams, earthly and divine
- The Golden Chain
- Christy Award Winners and Nominees announced
- Presently Fighting a Writer's Block
- sheep in the middle of wolves
- The Lord's ways
- The Testimony God gave about the Devil
- The wrath to come
- True Religion vs Man's Traditions
- Confusion, double-mindedness
- Scripture Twisting
- The anime Jesus
- Just Enough
- Christ the Healer
- Cain's Wife
- Great missionary books by a great missionary write...
- Temptation Redux
- Committing to the vision
- Counterphobic Networking
- the tao of belief
- dreams, visions, and strange events -- the courtca...
- My sheep hear my voice
- Being Fat and Black
- Demon Possessed boy Part II
- Answered verse by verse -- two books I really love...
- the demon-possessed boy
- Interpretations and Translations
- Hannah Whitall Smith and Horatio Spafford
- Emily Dotson
- Healings and the Great Commission
- Returning to one's vomit
- ▼ July (36)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...