- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Psalm 57
- one of my favorite verses: Lamentations 3:33
- Psalm 56
- Psalm 55
- The Time Caverns by Todd A Fonseca
- BOOK: A Different Life: Growing Up Learning Disabl...
- Psalm 54
- Psalm 52
- Trusting God and God's Word
- Bitter Chocolate by Carol Off
- Psalm 51
- WTF moment in Bible study: Powerful Nothings?
- Psalm 50
- Banquets and Crumbs
- Psalm 49
- Dark Parables: Python Dream
- An excerpt of my latest writing-in-progress
- Tyrone went to hell
- Psalm 48
- Is it a blade?
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- coming back to myself
- The mystery of Godliness
- Psalm 47
- Psalm 46
- A great gulf fixed
- St Thomas the Doubter: Lift up your hearts
- value and opinion
- Psalm 45
- Am really disconnecting from Christian TV
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- set a watch on our lips
- Psalm 43
- Do, a deer
- Corporate Prayer for Christians who have autistic ...
- "Why?" a very pushy word
- Magic, Mensa and Mayhem
- Psalm 42
- My two favorite media april fool's jokes
- ▼ April (39)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Yesterday, early-early, I opened my computer: you were there. A glimpse, merely But later, all my thoughts were of you. II Men should...