- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Psalm 57
- one of my favorite verses: Lamentations 3:33
- Psalm 56
- Psalm 55
- The Time Caverns by Todd A Fonseca
- BOOK: A Different Life: Growing Up Learning Disabl...
- Psalm 54
- Psalm 52
- Trusting God and God's Word
- Bitter Chocolate by Carol Off
- Psalm 51
- WTF moment in Bible study: Powerful Nothings?
- Psalm 50
- Banquets and Crumbs
- Psalm 49
- Dark Parables: Python Dream
- An excerpt of my latest writing-in-progress
- Tyrone went to hell
- Psalm 48
- Is it a blade?
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- coming back to myself
- The mystery of Godliness
- Psalm 47
- Psalm 46
- A great gulf fixed
- St Thomas the Doubter: Lift up your hearts
- value and opinion
- Psalm 45
- Am really disconnecting from Christian TV
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- set a watch on our lips
- Psalm 43
- Do, a deer
- Corporate Prayer for Christians who have autistic ...
- "Why?" a very pushy word
- Psalm 42
- My two favorite media april fool's jokes
- ▼ April (38)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...