The girdle of truth -- form of attack: lies, deceptions, science falsely-so-called, human reasoning, and errors
The breastplate of righteousness-- form of attack: evil and sinful desires, compromising and yielding to a sinful life
The sandals of the readiness to preach the gospel of peace-- form of attack: cowardice and shame against the gospel
The shield of faith -- form of attack: unbelief and doubt
The helmet of the hope of salvation -- form of attack: despair, discouragement, belief that salvation isn't enough, belief in a powerless gospel.
The name of Jesus
The blood of Jesus
The word of Jesus
The water of baptism
The joy of the Lord
Worship and Praise
The community of believers
Fields of Battle:
Certain physical places
Types of attack
frontal assault (or from the back)
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- A Bible WTH moment: Psalm 51
- Father's discipline
- The Bible
- Certain Men
- How to do a Bible character study
- Types of Bible Study
- Questions God asks in the Bible
- How to read a prophetic Bible passage
- The Road to Lost Innocence Blog Tour
- Women of a New Tribe
- How to read a poetic Bible passage
- How to read a Bible passage about doctrines
- How to read a Bible epistle or letter
- How to read a Bible story
- FLOW: For Love of Water
- How to read a Bible passage that contains a healing
- How to read a Bible passage that contains the supe...
- How to do a Bible word study
- What If I read a Bible story and I’m Stumped for a...
- IN WHAT ORDER SHOULD I READ THE BIBLE?
- Questions to ask yourself when reading the Bible?
- If You Don't Know the Meaning of a Passage, Withho...
- Fake, corny, nice
- Humor in the Bible
- The whole armor of God
- Does the blood of Jesus Christ always cleanse?
- Quick Bible study helps
- Quantum Physics: Sound and light and creation
- Psalm 25: humiliation
- We who live at the end of time
- ▼ September (31)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...