Sunday, December 21, 2008

Amos 1 redux

Amos 1
The words of Amos, who was a car mechanic in Hoboken, which he saw concerning Israel in the days of Obama, president of the United States, and in the days of Vladmir Putim, president of Russia, two years before the earthquake.
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed the region with their weapons of steel and iron and sold weapons of mass destruction:
But I will send a fire into the house of their premier, which shall devour his palaces.
I will break also the bar of Iran, and cut off its inhabitant, and they who use Sharia law to destroy their poor women.
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the United States, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away slaves from Africa and continue to enslave throughout the whole world by use of their corporations for oil, wheat, and grain:
I will send a firestorm on your towers of your cities, and will devour your rich suburban mansions:
And I will cut off the inhabitants from the United States and him that holds the great eagle seal in Washington, and I will turn mine hand against the Pentagon: and the remnant of the multinationals and corporations shall perish shall perish, saith the Lord GOD.
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Pakistan, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they sell arms to militants and protect them and provide refuge for fleeing despots.
But I will send an earthquake against their nation, which shall break their nation asunder.
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the Palestinians, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they pursue their brother with the sword, and are relentless in their hatred of an Israeli homeland, and have retained the brotherly hatred perpetually and for ever:
But I will send an earthquake against the entire Middle East, which shall bring all nations down together.
Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of the children of Sudan, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have ripped up the women with children and sold people into slavery, that they might enlarge their border:
But I will send a famine on the land, and with shouting in the day of battle, with a tempest in the day of the whirlwind:
And their king shall go into captivity, he and his princes together, saith the LORD.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Popular Posts