My friend's Christian spiritual group, The Chosen One.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- I just want to worship you
- 7th Element: All of My Days
- In the Beginning
- Watching While Christ Prays
- Weekend Movie Viewing
- Easy Dismissal: human judgment
- Easy Dismissal: scientific hubris
- Some unknown folks who knew stuff the disciples di...
- Happy Anniversay to Me
- Ugh, those Jesus movies
- First and Second Coming
- Sudden Realization
- Amos 1 redux
- one of the best prayers
- Move on up a little higher
- What can stand against God's holiness?
- Christmas posts around the net
- We who live at the end of time
- Certainty of the Word
- What we don't know, what we are used to
- GREAT BLACK BOOKS ‘08 / RAWSISTAZ FAVORITES
- sweet dream
- Anger, Anger
- ah denominations
- God is love, all his creations are love
- The Twelve Days of Christmas
- In Memoriam Louise Stewart 1933-2004
- Wheat and Tares
- Happy Birthday to me
- a very present help in trouble
- RIP: Odetta
- Angelia Vernon Menchan: Author
- Lending and Ministers
- ▼ December (38)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...