Monday, October 12, 2009
Dark Parable: dream of snake-lion and resuscitated bone
I dreamed my mother or grandmother had not been buried properly so we asked another guy to bury her. We were going to bury her in front of a house (not really a legal place, in the dream) But then the new buryer made matters even worse by burying her on the roof of the porch of the house. It was only a matter of time before her body would be discovered. So we had to move it. Across the street my husband found an animal bone and resuscitated it. We didn't know what kind of animal it was but when it was resuscitated it became an animal that was a lion at some times and a snake at the others. It was very friendly when it was a lion but it still bothered me because I didn't know when it would slither around. ..and was nervous to have such a pet. Besides we also had another pet snake...a very dangerous snake. Dreamed we decided to go to the shopping center on foot rather than take a car.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Dark Parables: three dreamlets
- Some of God's Prophecies that Failed
- Psalm 134
- Sleeping Betty
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: Inferior
- Something to encourage us praying folks
- Sidewalk Prophets: These are the words I would say
- Christianish: What If We're Not Really Following J...
- So that's where that comes from?
- Psalm 133
- Psalm 132
- Weekend Movie-Viewing -- The normalcy edition
- Exposure by Wilfred Owen
- Thank You, Jesus for this glorious day
- Psalm 131
- Rie Fu -- Life is a boat
- Psalm 130
- Confessions of an RX Drug Pusher
- Critters and Critics
- Psalm 129
- Donations sought for two writer friends
- Psalm 128
- Dark Parable: dream of snake-lion and resuscitated...
- Weekend Movie Viewing -- the crime, punishment, an...
- Te Coronamos
- You Raised Me Up -- DBSK and the little blind girl
- Psalm 127
- Sensual Longing, Carnal Concupiscence, and Gorgeou...
- Aviad Cohen: Israel
- Psalm 126
- Poem (‘In the stump of the old tree...’) by Hugh S...
- The Beautiful One Has Come -- Onion and Creativity...
- Psalm 125
- Dark Parable: accounting and balance dream
- Weekend Movie-Viewing -- the flakes, outcasts, and...
- You Raised Me Up
- Updates --Creative and Personal
- God is light
- Psalm 124
- W. H. Auden, "If I Could Tell You"
- Psalm 123
- ▼ October (43)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady who min...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...