I'm getting more and more convinced that the end times are here...and that we won't be raptured. Okay, so if I'm wrong...no skin off my back. I'll be happily in the clouds. But if I'm right...uhm...I suspect the first Christian folks who will fall into the apostasy will be the un-raptured American Christians who believed in the prosperity gospel. Wouldn't they be majorly confused and royally pissed to find themselves still here on earth suffering prosperity? I doubt Christians who are used to suffering will be freaked out. They're used to suffering. But American Christians shy away from it.
So, I suspect their hearts will be failing from fear. Then, those who survived the shock, will probably fall for the Great Lie...because they'll want to believe.
Just thinking. Am sad, though, that --pre-trib or mid-trib or post-trib-- most Christians are utterly unaware of how terrifyingly late it is-- that the anti-christ is on the scene (whoever he might be), that we are literally in the last months of the last days, that we are ripe to be deceived.
Anyways, writing away and working on my novels. One of which --Constant Tower-- has no religion in it at all. Occupying til Christ comes. -C
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- We Who Live at the End of Time -- So what if we ar...
- The Real Face of Jesus
- Onum juru n'ekele- Evang. Okwara Ezema- Igbo Gospe...
- Weekend Movie-Viewing -- Hansel and Gretel
- Langston Hughes -- Ku Klux Klan
- Ang Can Stay Asian and Still Save the World
- General Update
- The Ark of the Lord in the temple of Dagon
- Dr. Alan Koslow's Weight Loss Diet
- Do Lord
- Yay! My Bible Study on RawSistaz ebook readathon
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: Samson...oh yeah, and D...
- Leadership Building Blocks: An Insider’s Guide to ...
- Souls in Transition: The Religious and Spiritual L...
- Finished Joshua
- Weekend Movie-Viewing: The Suffering Silent Lover ...
- WTF Moment in Bible Study: the death of leaders
- Okay, saw Synesthesia 2006
- Korean and Japanese Movies Recommended to me that ...
- ▼ March (20)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...