- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Pondering Christians who Reject
- out women, writing, old age
- A Testimony Testimony
- The Healing Reawakening: Reclaiming Our Lost Inher...
- Vain Imaginations versus Productive Imaginations
- Isn't love enough? Why must I have beauty?
- The Ultimate Treasure Hunt: A Guide to Supernatura...
- Dark Parable: Two accusations, two reactions
- Three similar-but-unalike anthologies with stories...
- Is God to Blame? Moving Beyond Pat Answers to the ...
- Dreams, Visions, Deja-vu and other strange occurre...
- My God Is Real (Lyrics in Navajo)
- What's trope for the White female protag is not tr...
- Dark Parables: The violent take it by force
- Dark Parable: The rejected countessa
- ▼ August (15)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...