- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Cleanse the lepers
- Anywhere With Jesus (Lyrics in Navajo)
- Witchcraft Blaster Prayer 2.0
- Chambers of My Imagery
- To "like" or not to "like"
- Power and Spirit reduced to mere doctrine
- Christian Speculative Fiction Writing: Discerning ...
- God at War: The Bible & Spiritual Conflict
- Fave Japanese young actors
- Bible Personages I wanna meet in heaven
- The terrible devastation of an unhappy ending
- The watch over the mouth and the cancer-phobia battle
- Christian cosmology: God, gods, Lord
- Dark Parables: Yet another apocalyptic dream
- So why do I write?
- Practicing Computer Mode
- A Day is as a Thousand years
- Poor in spirit -- crappy day but one good thing.
- Letters from a Skeptic: A Son Wrestles with His Fa...
- Weekend Movie-viewing: J-dramas
- A city broken down, and without walls
- Dark Parables: Dream of key and chain
- A silly dove without heart
- He gives wisdom and upbraids not -- Part 2
- Restoration, and training my heart to dream again
- He gives wisdom and upbraids not
- ▼ July (27)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...