- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (80)
- ► 2012 (119)
- Judgment and Judgmentalism: what exactly are they?
- The Levites
- Something missing -- a warning for all writers
- Anticipation?Of what?
- Without Knowledge, even zeal is not good
- Ghosts, closets, portals, the meeting of worlds, a...
- Anti-hero and conservative cultures
- Graduation Day
- Weekend Movie-viewing: Kurosagi (another wounded ...
- The McDonnell's little Disaster Kit
- Pondering: Salvation through the doctrines of Chri...
- A strange wonderful little meaningful thing
- Shout for Joy -- Hallelujah (Indian Christian Song)
- Nutty "great women": Jane Austen, Madame Guyon, Mo...
- Self and legalism
- 1 Kings 13 -- By the word of the Lord
- The book of Job: Writing about lamentations, miser...
- On stasis, endurance and the triumph of the deliverer
- Exodus 4: The Burning Bush-- Stuff of which great ...
- Exodus 3: The Burning Bush-- Stuff of which great ...
- Stronghold: the harsh god
- Be as little children
- If the knife is dull, one must put forth more stre...
- A steadfast spirit
- Crotchgate, Terry Schiavo, and folks who say: "it'...
- Then Cometh He
- SHAKESPEAREAN SONNET 8
- Putting my story where my mouth is
- Okay, our new prayer style
- Weekend Movie-viewing: J-dramas and rejoicing in a...
- The Father's Heart
- pondering and not quite trusting the hubby's path ...
- Redemptive Suffering in Religion, Popular Culture ...
- John G. Lake's Consecration Statement
- Christian cosmology versus Creative writing
- That justice forgiveness thing again
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (499)
- ► 2008 (353)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...
Types of Bible Studies: Bible studies may be done singly or as a series. 1. A Bible Study Series can be thematic. Thematic articles can...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...