- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Judgment and Judgmentalism: what exactly are they?
- The Levites
- Something missing -- a warning for all writers
- Anticipation?Of what?
- Without Knowledge, even zeal is not good
- Ghosts, closets, portals, the meeting of worlds, a...
- Anti-hero and conservative cultures
- Graduation Day
- Weekend Movie-viewing: Kurosagi (another wounded ...
- The McDonnell's little Disaster Kit
- Pondering: Salvation through the doctrines of Chri...
- A strange wonderful little meaningful thing
- Shout for Joy -- Hallelujah (Indian Christian Song)
- Nutty "great women": Jane Austen, Madame Guyon, Mo...
- Self and legalism
- 1 Kings 13 -- By the word of the Lord
- The book of Job: Writing about lamentations, miser...
- On stasis, endurance and the triumph of the deliverer
- Exodus 4: The Burning Bush-- Stuff of which great ...
- Exodus 3: The Burning Bush-- Stuff of which great ...
- Stronghold: the harsh god
- Be as little children
- If the knife is dull, one must put forth more stre...
- A steadfast spirit
- Crotchgate, Terry Schiavo, and folks who say: "it'...
- Then Cometh He
- SHAKESPEAREAN SONNET 8
- Putting my story where my mouth is
- Okay, our new prayer style
- Weekend Movie-viewing: J-dramas and rejoicing in a...
- The Father's Heart
- pondering and not quite trusting the hubby's path ...
- Redemptive Suffering in Religion, Popular Culture ...
- John G. Lake's Consecration Statement
- Christian cosmology versus Creative writing
- That justice forgiveness thing again
- ▼ June (37)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...