Tuesday, October 07, 2008

infowar: Gardasil

Okay, it's me again with my rant against pharmaceuticals. I was losing patience with the gardasil commercials but now I am more than impatient, I'm angry. Probably because in my very paranoid mind I suspect well-intentioned white teachers will tell parents of their black students something like, "well, your daughter is so promiscuous, she might end up with HPV which might lead to cervical cancer so she really should take Gardasil." You know how that goes? We already have tons of kids taking ritalin which is downright dangerous. But teachers are always prone to believing they are missionaries sent out to take care of the world's youth. And who wants to have a vaccine that costs $1000 to take?

Upshot though, I totally consider gardasil a subtle form of genocide. Yeah, but of course this is me. And I'm assuming black women and minorities will be the ones "encouraged to take it.

When will America wake up? The pharmaceuticals make a lotta money and they are linked to governments. And the nerve of these companies wanting to make it a mandate to make every little eleven year old take it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfauI5uXgA4



As of August 2007, a review of the National Vaccine Information Center revealed the following, quite alarming, statistic about this unnecessary vaccine: 2,207 adverse reactions to Gardasil have been reported.

Among them:
5 girls died
31 were considered life-threatening
1,385 required a visit to the emergency room
451 of the girls have not recovered as of July 2007
51 of the girls were disabled

Not to mention those women who were pregnant when they took it and who ended up losing their babies or having children with abnormalities.

Folks, it's a good idea to be distrustful. Especially if you're a Christian. Christians are supposed to be suspicious of this kind of thing.

Check out this article

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am more than grateful for you writing this. My sister just told me today she was getting the Gardasil shot because her doctor "told her to" for cervical cancer. Alongside that, he also said "Do you eat oddles of noodles"(like all black folks eat Ramen Noodles.) Anyhow, she felt offended but is trying to get the shot tomorrow and I am wary of that. I don't like vaccines nowadays for my own reasons. If it is within reason, then, yes I will get a shot of something but I am tired of things being pointed to black little girls.

I remember a person saying that "Black women have a bunch of babies..." and I was like yeah, White women do too, but they get what is called an ABORTION and have the funds to do so. Anyhow, I am glad for your post, Carole.

Carole McDonnell said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!!!!!!! God is sooo good, isn't he? He works in mysterious ways. Tell your sister to NOT get it. Even if she got the shot she wouldn't be safe from the 96% of other viruses that causes HPV. So why take something that only protects against 4%.

And that stupid doctor! The racism in the medical world! And the elitism! -C

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I told her and she said the doctor gave her a paper that explained "some" of the effects and that she is scared to get it now. I told her I know she is trying to do the right thing but be cautious still.

God does work in mysterious ways.

Erica

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I told her and she said the doctor gave her a paper that explained "some" of the effects and that she is scared to get it now. I told her I know she is trying to do the right thing but be cautious still.

God does work in mysterious ways.

Erica

Blog Archive

Popular Posts