How does one get joy and peace in believing? How does one get rest in faith?
To simply decide to believe God, to have a made up mind.
Am working on that. Lots of peace today. Because I've got a made-up mind. Whenever something tries to disturb my faith that God is working, I hold to the word. I've got a made-up mind.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- Dream of Control
- God's Friend
- Sins Jesus Hated
- One day is as a thousand years
- Bible Word Study: Esteem
- Scattered Thoughts -- almost believing
- True Forgiveness
- Prisoner Alert:Nguyen Van Dai
- He broke the bread
- A made-up mind
- SPIRITUAL WARFARE: Defeating the Forces of Darkness
- Revival Conference
- Building Jairus' Faith
- Weird Prayer One and Two
- causing others to stumble
- Habakkuk: a prophet for historical perplexities
- NCAI Native Prayer Breakfast
- Who God wants us to vote for
- Mirror, Mirror
- Understanding His Love
- What Would Jesus Buy
- Jacob, James, and King James
- Miracle in the Forgotten Land by Setan Lee
- pondering sanctified
- A father's blessing
- Lord, don't you care?
- Isaiah 53: Christ the atonement for our sin
- Example of interpretation of tongues in old testament
- Dream: Inside or outside the glory
- infowar: Gardasil
- His Eye is on the sparrow
- Go the ant
- Scattered Thoughts
- Wonder what they are?
- In honor of my Messianic Jewish Friends
- Ring of Truth: some strange thing
- Then Along Came An Angel
- ▼ October (41)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
Hi all: I'm up today for the spec-fic blog hop: Thanks to Jessica Rydill , author of Malarat and Children of the Shaman for ...