I dreamed of sitting at a table and someone said to me: "This is what she saw." I looked and saw a woman wearing a gold hat that seemed a bit like a crown and a bit like a church hat. Attached to it was a gold orb that pretty much made it hard for her to see because the orb was so big. And on her lips were bits that horses might wear but they were made of silver and had jewels in them.
I think this has to do with
A) Be not as a horse whose mouth must be kept with a bit and bridle
2) Zechariah, the Father of John the Baptist, had a bit put in his mouth because he doubted so much the angel Gabriel had to close his mouth lest he say something negative and cancel the miraculous seed God had planted.
3) The wise woman -- in the book of Kings-- whose son died in her arms did not say anything about the situation when asked how her son was. She simply rode off to Elijah...and even then said nothing.
I feel God has been really showing me the power of affirming His word and His word only.
To him who ordereth his conversation aright I will show the salvation of the Lord.
Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O Lord My strength, and my redeemer.
God has promised good to me, and told me to expect great things. I have to speak faith.
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- Dang, did I just smile?
- Video helps officers understand autism
- Psalm 41
- More Than Dreams -- Mohammed's Story
- Arrest of autistic boy
- a new fave blog
- Psalm 40
- Praise and Worship
- More Than Dreams -- Cerita Dini's Story
- This month's travels around the internet
- Psalm 39
- More Than Dreams -- Khalil's Story
- Rob wants to give you a high-five
- Dark Parable: financial advice
- Hagar and Keturah
- Let me not see the death of the child
- Psalm 38
- More Than Dreams -- Ali's Story
- harmless religion
- Psalm 37
- More Than Dreams: Khosrow's Story
- Psalm 36
- The Beauty of Mathematics
- And underneath are the everlasting arms
- Psalm 35
- Do Lord, Remember Me
- Psalm 34
- Gabe update -- remember us in your prayers
- One miserable act of stumbling and 3 acts of divin...
- For Jesus the divine guru
- Mahalia Jackson: Move on up a little higher
- Psalm 33
- Art, murder, love
- Well, that should have it covered
- Bono Talks about his faith
- Gabe's dental plan
- Psalm 32
- Mary, out of whom he cast seven devils
- When I Came Home
- Must Read: The Student Loan Scam
- Psalm 31
- Psalm 30
- Psalm 29
- Thwarting God's will
- Update on Novel: Emotion and Culture
- Psalm 28
- Psalm 27
- Weekend Movie Viewing: Yuki Yukite Shingun
- Psalm 26
- 25 Author Meme
- okay, 3rd day
- ▼ March (54)
- ► 2008 (352)
- ► 2007 (102)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady wh...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...