The old song goes, "Nobody knows like Jesus."
How wonderful it is to have a God who knows all, and who is so loving about what he knows?
Ever had one of those situations where you are misunderstood or judged? I have. Sometimes, it's not as though we're misunderstood, sometimes our pain (or pain) is just so complicated so deep, so incomprehensible to those who have not experienced it.
But God knows. We can kneel down before a God and talk with Him. We have a God who actually cares about the tiniest thing in our life, the hardest most difficult things, and the flakiest thing. How loving He is. And how knowledgeable! Praise ye the Lord
- ► 2017 (16)
- ► 2015 (32)
- ► 2014 (63)
- ► 2013 (74)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (198)
- ► 2010 (156)
- ► 2009 (498)
- ► 2008 (352)
- Praise for Completion
- Praise for Guidance
- Praise God for self-acceptance
- Praise for inventions
- Praise for talents that come easy
- Praise God for self-discovery
- St Stephen's Day -- Praise (and prayers) for the m...
- Praise God for heaven
- Praise God for the gifts of the Holy Spirit
- Praise God for things I hate but which he obviousl...
- Praise God for working wonderfully through imperfe...
- Praise God for knowing all
- Praise God for yet-to-be answered prayers
- Praise God for Communion
- Praise God for guidance
- Praise God for night-time dreams
- Praise God for giving us the Church
- Praise for life lessons
- Praise God for our non-Christian friends
- Praise God for memories
- Thank God for sex, eros, and celibacy
- Praise for talents
- Praise for opposition
- Praise for the gift of bad emotions
- Praise for the Bible
- Praise for Growth
- God teaches the young
- On this day I complete my 48th year
- Praise hopefully
- Praise for the Light
- Miracles of unwelcomed interruptions
- ▼ December (31)
Here is a Bible study I wrote once. Instead of simply writing a long article, I simply listed some of the many questions God asks in the Bi...
William Lau of the Elijah Challenge does a rally great job talking about the priestly authority, the kingdom authority, and the prophetic au...
Once Jesus was praying in a certain place. After he had finished, one of his disciples said to him, "Lord, teach us to pray, as John ta...
This prayer was written by Rich Keltner: Right now, In the Name of the Lord Jesus and by the power of His Blood, I ask the blood o...
Is there a right way to read it? Should the books be read in any particular order? Most Churches have printed guides which help parishioner...
Am getting back into The Constant Tower. WOW!!! It's so good to be back into a fantastical world. The nobility, the beauty, the angst --...
I used to watch a lot of paranormal stories on TV. To be expected, I had a childhood filled with annoying demons, ghosts, and the lot. The w...
I once had a white friend in my writer’s critique group ask me, “Why do you always write about mixed couples? That’s a very bad habit of you...
Two really great sermons sent to me by my friend Rose-Marie of http://pen-of-the-wayfarer.blogspot.com Jackie Pullinger is the lady who min...
I'm slinging more snot than Viola Davis in a crying scene. And for what? For whom? For immigrants and deportees I don't k...